After the success of previous Editions, Here comes Third Edition of Jotiba Dakkhan Hill Half Marathon 2020 (JDHHM), organized by RunNiti, JDHHM will be taking place at ensconced on a hill at a height of 3124 feet above sea level, 18 km to the north-west of Kolhapur city, Jotiba Temple. Jyotiba, the holy shrine of Lord Kedarnath up in the hills near the bustling city with its true Maratha flavour. It is not for nothing that Jyotiba is called the ‘The King of the Deccan’. Throughout the year the deity draws devotees in huge numbers.
The route was scenic with greenery all around, wide and clean roads. The runners will start from the area of temple and make their way through the scenic curvy route towards downhill.
While Sundays are special for visiting this temple, this would be first kind of sports event happening at this place on Sunday, 2nd August 2020. With smear ‘GULAL’ (pink coloured sacred powder) on everyone’s foreheads and everywhere else turning the whole mountain into a beautiful pink.
We believe this event will go a long way in further promoting running in this place and encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle.
21.1 Kms Half Marathon | 15 Kms Challenge Run | 10 Kms Run | 5 Kms Fun Run
#runniti #JDHHM #runforsoul #running #marathon #hill #jotiba #changbhal
ज्योतिबाच्या नावानं चांगभलं !!!
1. Jotiba Dakkhan Hill Half Marathon and Malshej Ghat Monsoon Half Marathon participants must submit their registration and entry fee payment online through the event website: www.runniti.com / TownScript / IndiaRunning.
2. Registration is only confirmed upon successful payment and issuance of a confirmation email.
3. Upon successful registration, there will be no refund of entry fees for any reason whatsoever.
4. The Race Organiser shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
5. The Race Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form (the “Personal Information”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. The Race Organiser may contact the Participant from time to time by email/phone call. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Race Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
7. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Race Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Race Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
8. No changes to registration details once registration is completed. (Exemption would only be made for crucial details, e.g. Emergency contact person)
9. All race entries are based on a first-come first-served basis unless otherwise stated.
10. Each individual is only allowed to participate in one competitive category.